June TBR

by - Thursday, June 15, 2017

A Crown Of Wishes | sprinkledpages

Hi friends!

Today I am here to share with you my June TBR!

I don't tend to share my TBRs very often mostly because I am the WORST at following them but upon starting my YouTube channel (check out my announcement post for more details if you've missed it!) I thought it'd be a fun and easy video idea!

So behold, my June TBR! (Yes I am aware it is the middle of the month, shhh!)



Of course, like I said before, you guys have no obligation to watch or subscribe or like or comment OR ANYTHING but it would be super awesome if you do watch my video and enjoy it - if you could subscribe to my channel and give me a thumbs up (and if you want to, a nice comment!)

But if you would like to, you can click here to subscribe!



What are you planning to read in the month of June? What have you already read?

You May Also Like

11 happy thoughts

  1. first of all, i just found your blog and ahh you're so cute!! <3

    second, i can't wait to read your Wreck review! looks like an interesting book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't watch the video now (I am using our uni's Wi-Fi so it's banned). But I will, later! I
    am sure this is fun to watch, Anisha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many books! I have read about We Are the Ants, and I wish I had it! The title and the cover both grabbed my attention! Also, I'm ashamed to say I haven't read The Star-Touched queen yet! I'm excited about my current read which is Strange the Dreamer!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I HOPE YOU ENJOY STRANGE IT'S SUCH AN AWESOME READ! And AHAHHAHA read it *proceeds to shove book at you*

      Delete
  4. I've no idea what to comment right now haha. But daily reminder (okay more like frequent reminder) that I love your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Lola and the Boy Next Door and This Adventure Ends, so I hope you love them too. Happy reading! <3
    (also, you are way too cute in that video! ) :)
    Megan @ http://wanderingsofabookbird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you'll enjoy all of these :) Daughter of the Pirate King and When The Moon Was Ours are on my TBR as well. Glad to hear you loved The Star-Touched Queen, I hope to get to that one soon! Red Sister sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment below! And feel free to leave your website URL so I can come visit!