June Book Haul + Wrap Up

by - Sunday, July 23, 2017

June book haul and wrap up | sprinkledpages

Hey friends!

I know this is (very!) late seeing that this month is pretty much over but I was late filming this because I went to Cairns on a little holiday and then I had a lot of editing issues with my video but I managed to upload both my book haul and wrap up!

My hauling month was pretty big, to the point where I divided it up over two videos because it would make me feel less guilty at the sheer amount of books I collected #oops. I was generally good with the purchasing but I did sneak a few buys in here and there but not as bad as some of my other months.

My reading month however wasn't the best. I wasn't in a 'slump' as such but I did read less than normal and I didn't really enjoy the books I read. I was actually very frustrated and unhappy with the books I was reading because I wasn't enjoying them very much, sadly. I only gave one book above four stars and it was only four and a half stars, not even five.

And as for my month in general, that was also not the best. It was very busy and stressful which lead to me being very cranky and unhappy at times. I was also sick at the beginning of June which meant I got a little behind in school and in terms of other bits and pieces I needed to get done.

But July has been MUCH better in comparison.

Anyways, here are my videos, watch them if you want to see what I read + hauled this month! And maybe consider heading over to YouTube to check out my channel, liking and commenting if you enjoy?


June Wrap Up (watch on YouTube)


June Book Haul pt 1 (watch on YouTube


June Book Haul pt 2 (watch on YouTube)


Very late of me to ask but how did your June go? What did you read/haul/do? Share something below, I love talking to you all!

You May Also Like

14 happy thoughts

  1. Aww, sorry the last reading month wasn't as good as you expected! I hate when that happens :( I've been reading a lot for a school project lately, and even though I like the books, it still feels like a chore, you know? Anyways, I'm so excited to watch your videos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin, hope you enjoy them! <3

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, I am obsessed with candles! If it were up to me, I would buy nothing but books and bookish candles. Great hauls, and hope next month is better for you book-wise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that month wasn't too good reading-wise, I hope it will be better next month for sure! <3
    Also, what a fabulous haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. June was honestly a blur to me. All I remember is exams and stress and that's about it. But July has been much more memorable and better and I bought way too many books, whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry June was a less productive month than you'd hoped. <3
    June was actually a really good reading month for me, I was on holiday so I got lots of time to read.
    Megan @ http://wanderingsofabookbird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw man, I hope next month is a better reading month for you Anisha! :'( I actually had a really good June month... lots of low star ratings, but just as many high ratings as well :P so I think it was a good balance.
    Hope your vacation was fun as well!

    - Aila @ One Way Or An Author

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry that June wasn't the best for you in more ways than one, Anisha :( But I'm glad that you said July is going a lot better!

    I think it's funny you broke up your haul into two parts to make you feel like you got less than you did, haha XD I would probably do that, too. I used to make haul posts every week, but stopped because I was getting too many to remember them all and put covers of them all in one post. Ah, the lives of book lovers :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG HAHA glad you think it's funny Chiara! <3 <3

      Delete

Leave me a comment below! And feel free to leave your website URL so I can come visit!