Easy And Healthy Yoghurt Blueberry Breakfast Pancakes

by - Sunday, March 22, 2015



As of late I have been trying to be healthier by changing my diet, workout routine and sleeping schedule. And since I always start my weekends with pancakes (usually from the pre-made mixes which is very unhealthy) I decided to try out a new recipe which are the blueberry greek yoghurt pancakes.

I thought this would be a perfect breakfast idea for the autumn because it is warm, healthy and tastes really delicious and comforting. 

Mini Blueberry Greek Yoghurt Pancakes

Makes: 10 mini | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 5-7 minutes

Materials:
1 small tub Greek yoghurt
½ cup flour
½ teaspoon baking soda (I used baking powder because I ran out of baking soda and it worked just as well)
1 egg
Handful of blueberries

Method:
1. Mix the Greek yoghurt and egg together using a fork.
2. Sift flour and baking soda into bowl with wet ingredients (yoghurt and egg).
3. Mix thoroughly. Aim for a thick but smooth consistency
4. Spray pan with non-stick spray and spoon dollops of batter onto the pan. I chose to make mine mini but they don’t have to be.
5. Just before flipping the pancakes, add some blueberries to the top of the still wet batter and flip.
6. Continue to flip every 1-2 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
AND VOLIA! You are done :)

Serving suggestions:
Add some maple syrup, extra blueberries, butter or whipped cream to make it extra yum. 


Maybe even add a hot chocolate in. 

I hope you enjoyed my easy and healthy breakfast blueberry greek yoghurt pancakes. Let me know in the comments what you thought and if you want me to make a few more healthy breakfast recipes. Make sure to send me pictures through Twitter and Instagram if you recreate this by tagging me. I will make sure to check it out. 

Till my next blog post, adios and have a good day.

You May Also Like

0 happy thoughts