HUGE July Book Haul + Wrap Up

by - Monday, August 14, 2017

July Book Haul And Wrap Up | sprinkledpages

Hi friends!

Today I'm here to share with you my HUGE July book haul + 2 unboxings and my July and Biannual Bibliothon wrap up!

July was great in terms of reading and I managed to read 14 books and ended up DNFing 2 books. It was a great month overall too as I was on my term break and went to Cairns, snorkeled in the Great Barrier Reef and hugged a koala! I also collected a lot of books in July, especially box sets and I cannot wait to read them!

Anyways, you can watch more below! And it'd mean a lot to me if you could subscribe to my channel as I'm SUPER close to 200 subscribers! 






Thank you for reading + watching! How was July? What did you read and do? What was your favourite book of July? And what books did you haul?

You May Also Like

8 happy thoughts

  1. I read 14 books in July too! This is mainly because I was on holiday and had the time to. I did not, however, buy any books. The library is my friend, I don't have much money, and India doesn't have a lot of YA book available *cries* (but I have a digital library so all is well. Yay!) I really like your videos, Anisha.
    Shar @ Virtually Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for watching and commenting Shar <3 <3

      Delete
  2. Such a wonderful haul, Anisha! I'm jealous of all the pretty box sets. 😭 Sorry that RELEASE didn't quite live up to your expectations, especially because I really, really enjoyed it, but I admit that it IS a bit of a weird book. :P I also DNF'd THE BONE WITCH because I couldn't keep up with the world-building and story while listening to the audiobook LOL. I still want to read it, though, because I really enjoyed what I understood. :P

    ~ Aimal @ Bookshelves & Paperbacks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you go back to it Aimal and thank you for watching <3 <3

      Delete
  3. Love your haul, Anisha! So many great books; can't wait to hear your thoughts on some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I just started the whole Harry Potter Collection(I have the same as well) and I´m so excited!
    xx Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment below! And feel free to leave your website URL so I can come visit!