Cookie Dough Chocolate Truffles

by - Saturday, April 25, 2015


One of my favourite things recently has been cookie dough. I love the taste and texture so I decided to make my very own cookie dough truffles using this recipe.

This is honestly so delicious so beware as it may result in a bad tummy ache if eaten all at once!

COOKIE DOUGH CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES

Ingredients:
  • 1/3 cup softened butter
  • 1/3 brown sugar
  • 2-3 teaspoons vanilla essence
  • 1 cup plain flour
  • 1 cup milk chocolate chip
  • 2 cups baking chocolate (for the dipping)
Method:

1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
2. In a bowl mix together butter, sugar and vanilla.
3. Add flour and mix just until combined.
4. Stir in the milk chocolate chips.
5. Make one inch balls with the dough and place on the pan.
6. Freeze for about 30 minutes.
7. When the dough is firm melt the chocolate.
8. Dip the cookie dough in the chocolate with a fork
9. Place back on wax paper
10. Store in the fridge.


This was one of my favourite recipes I have made and I hope you plan to recreate it.

Gotta go – I have some delicious cookie dough truffles waiting for me in the fridge. I’ll see you in my next post!

Please note, this recipe was found here and I have copied the ingredients and instructions. Other than that, the pictures and post is mine.

You May Also Like

0 happy thoughts