The Best Cookies Ever

by - Friday, June 12, 2015



Hey guys! So I don't know about you but I love cookies. I love to make them, I love to eat them, I love the way they make everything better instantly.

With that thought in mind I decided to show you how to make the best cookies ever. And yes, they are called that (well I call them that anyway.) I'll be honest here, I've had my fair share of mishaps in the kitchen with burning or not sifting or butter exploding in the microwave but these cookies are so easy that anyone can make them. Trust me.

They are also super delicious and I'll admit, they aren't the lowest in fat but having one or two a day won't harm anyone. Promise.

Anyway, let's begin shall we.

CHOCOLATE COOKIES

INGREDIENTS: 
200 g baking butter at room temperature
1 large egg
Milk chocolate bar (ordinary chocolate works just fine)
White chocolate (optional)
75 g cocoa powder
300 g caster sugar
275 g self raising flour

METHOD:
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
2. Mix together softened butter and caster sugar. The mixture should look soft and creamy at the end.
3. Crack the egg into the bowl and mix
4. Mix in cocoa powder and sifted flour
5. Make sure all the ingredients are mixed thoroughly 
6. Break chocolate bar into pieces and add into the mix



7. Use hands to make round dough shapes with the mixture. They can be as big or small as you want. Make sure to include at least one piece of chocolate in each one.
8. Put into the oven for 10 minutes and check in between
9. Let them cool for 20-30 minutes before eating

AND VOLIA YOU ARE DONE!

These cookies were so delicious that they didn't even last 4 days in my house! Anyway, let me know what you think and make sure to tell me if you recreate them! I would love to know. Thanks for reading and have a lovely day. xx

You May Also Like

0 happy thoughts