The Netfix Book Tag

by - Sunday, September 18, 2016

Books | sprinkledpages

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to be doing the super fun and exciting netflix book tag!

I thought it was an extremely creative and fun tag so I had to try it out even though I wasn't tagged. It had also been a while since I'd done a tag and I missed it! I saw this on Green Eggs And Sam's YouTube channel but it was created by Accio Books!


1 | R E C E N T L Y  W A T C H E D: The last book you finished 

The last book I finished would be Rebel Of The Sands by Alwyn Hamilton which I enjoyed! A book review is coming soon.

2 | T O P  P I C K S: A book that has been recommended to you based on one you've previously read

I'd have to say Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins. I don't read a lot of mystery so it isn't really based on one I have previously read but my friend really encouraged me to read it because I've been wanting to get into the mystery and suspense genre more, especially after reading We Were Liars by E. Lockhart.

3 | R E C E N T L Y  A D D E D: The last book you bought

Not sure if this counts but I got sent Empire Of Storms by Sarah J Maas in the mail by Bloomsbury (thank you for that, also!). It is such an awesome read and my favourite from the Throne Of Glass series. It had such an action packed story line and the character development and ships that occured were too much for my poor heart to handle! I have done a spoiler free book review, if you'd like to check that out for more details!

4 | P O P U L A R  O N  N E T F L I X: Books that everyone knows about

This question is divided into two parts. Two books that I've read and two books that I haven't read!

So the two books (more like series) I've read that everyone knows about are Harry Potter, which is absolutely phenomenal and it still surprises me there are people who haven't read it, which is absolutely crazy. The other book series is Throne Of Glass by Sarah J Maas which is another great and very popular series about an assassin and her adventures! I have done spoiler free book reviews for the Throne Of Glass books which you can check out for more information!

Books | sprinkledpages

The two book I haven't read are probably The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater and the Six Of Crows duology by Leigh Bardugo. But I am going to read them, I promise!

5 | C O M E D I E S: A funny book

*cringes*

Eeek, I don't actually read a lot of funny books! I want to but I haven't really found many in the young adult genre. However, the one book I will say that I have read that is very funny is Simon Vs The Homosapien Agenda by Becky Albertalli. A book review for that is going to be coming very soon!

6 | D R A M A: A character that is a drama king/queen 

Eh, I don't really know about this one. I'd probably have to say Mary from The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett but she doesn't reamin that way for long, which is good because she was quite annoying at the start. Btw, if you haven't read The Secret Garden, you must! I read it a long time ago but it's such a classic read that I've been wanting to do a re-read!

7 | A N I M A T E D: A book with cartoons on the cover

I don't think I have or know any books with cartoons on the cover unless you count picture story books or maga. But if you know any books with cartoons on the cover, let me know below!

Books | sprinkledpages

8 | W A T C H  I T  A G A I N: A book series you want to re-read

Hands down the Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski! If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know how much I adore the series because it is phenomenal! The story, the writing, the characters, everything is a work of art!!! It's one of my favourite books ever and I really, really want to make time to do a re-read even though I read it two months earlier!!

9 | D O C U M E NT A R I E S: A non fiction book you'd recommend to everyone

Eeek, I also don't read many non-fiction books! However, I did recently read The Life-Changing Magic Of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo! It has been translated from Japanese to English and it's about cleaning and tidying and sorting.

10 | A C T I O N  A N D  A D V E N T U R E: An action packed book

Probably the Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin which has so much action and adventure and crazy stuff going on, it's pretty intense. There is always something new happening, someone being kidnapped, some mystery being solved and it's awesome!

I have done a book review on the first book in the trilogy which you can check out for more information! The reviews on the other two books are a work in process!

11 | N E W  R E L E A S E S: A book that just came out that you want to read

There are so many but I'd have to say The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon and The Midnight Star by Marie Lu. Both these books I have heard lovely things about and I've read the other books by the authors and I'm honestly so pumped for because I know that they'll be absolutely amazing! The excitement is reaaalllll!!!!

Books | sprinkledpages

I have done a book review on Nicola Yoon's other book and the first book in Marie Lu's Young Elites trilogy which you can read for more information!

12 | T A G  S O M E  P E O P L E ! 

Eh, like I said, it's for everyone! But specifically, I'd tag Head In Her Books (Jananee) and Fragile Myths (Zelle). The rest of the people I know don't have blogs, I'm pretty sure, which sucks!

If you do this tag, let me know! I'd love to read your responses and see how you'd answer some of these questions.

Are any of the books I talked about ones you've read or are planning to read? 

Let me know below!

You May Also Like

0 happy thoughts

Leave me a comment below! And feel free to leave your website URL so I can come visit!