To Read Fantasy In Hardcover

by - Thursday, September 15, 2016

Books | sprinkledpages

Hey lovelies!

So a week back, I did a post on some of my to-read fantasy books in paperback and you guys quite liked it so of course, I had to do another part to it of my to-read fantasy books but this time in hardcover!

Feel free to check out my to reads in paperback also for more bookish recommendations!

And before there is more confusion, these books are probably in paperback too but the copies I have are in hardback so I decided to split these up that way!

This is different from my TBR list because I’m not sure when I’ll read them but they are on my to-be-read shelf and that’s all I know, haha! But maybe I will have a chance to read them this month because I haven’t been able to read much from my TBR anyway!

Let’s just get started!

1 | THE RAVEN BOYS BY MAGGIE STIEFVATER

If I had a dollar for every time I saw this on Instagram or heard someone talk about it on YouTube, I’d be filthy rich!

This is such a popular series and it sounds very interesting and since it is my holidays, I have been saving them to binge read on! (No shame!)

Books | sprinkledpages

I am very excited because apparently the characters in this book are phenomenal and I could do with some more character love! And I have previously read Stiefvater’s other series, Shiver, although a very long time ago and I can’t remember much except for liking it so I am eager to give this one a shot!

2 | THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Alexandra Bracken is such a popular author in the book communities and I don’t know much about the book other than its got kids with powers in it?? But that sounds uber cool and I am also planning to binge on that series in my holidays (it’s only two weeks haha, but we shall see what I can get done!).

However, I am a bit cautious because it does look a little long!

Books | sprinkledpages

3 | THIS SAVAGE SONY BY VICTORIA SCHWAB

Sooo….I have read this book! Don’t kill me! *dramatically holds up hands in front of face* I had taken these photos a while ago, before I had read This Savage Song and I haven’t had a chance to re-take them! However, I did really enjoy it and I do want to read it again (does that count then??) so I suppose it is still part of my ‘to-read’ haha!

Feel free to read my spoiler free book review for more about the book.

Anyway, I know this has been a shorter post than my usual 600-800 words of rambling but I decided to keep it short and sweet!

Have you read any of these books? Are you planning to, if not?

Let me know in the comments! 

You May Also Like

0 happy thoughts

Leave me a comment below! And feel free to leave your website URL so I can come visit!