5 Amazing Young Adult Series To Read

by - Friday, August 26, 2016

Books | sprinkledpages

Hey there! I hope you're having a lovely day. Today I am going to share 5 young adult series that you absolutely must read! These are from any genre, however, if you would like, for another post I can do genre specific series.

I have done book reviews for some of these which I will link below if you want to check those out. I have also ordered the series from 5 being the worst and 1 being the best. Do note, by worst, I mean from the list. And this list is about amazing book series. So the book that is the 5th is not bad in the slightest.

Let's do this!

5. Throne Of Glass 

Throne Of Glass by Sarah J Maas is a six part series that follows the stories of Celaena, an assassin that has been caught. It's full of action and surprise and mystery and is quite well written. Although I didn't like the first book very much, the rest of the series is pretty good and quite enjoyable. The fifth book in the series is to be out this year and I am very excited for that!

I have reviewed the first four books that have been released on this blog and will leave the links below for you to read where I discuss the books more in detail. The first book is Throne Of Glass, the second book is Crown Of Midnight, the third book is Heir Of Fire and the fourth book is Queen Of Shadows. The unreleased fifth book is Empire Of Storms.

Related: Throne Of Glass and Crown Of Midnight and Heir Of Fire and Queen Of Shadows 

4. The Young Elites 

The Young Elites by Marie Lu is a trilogy about Adelina, a very powerful Malfetto who has joined ranks with the other people in the same boat as her. The series is dark, thrilling and very unforgettable. The third book is to be released later this year.

I have reviewed the first book which you can read for more details on what the book is about. I have also included this in my top 8 of 2016 in case you want to read that.

Related: The Young Elites No Spoiler Book Review 

Books | sprinkledpages

3. Blood Of Eden 

Blood Of Eden by Julie Kagawa is a trilogy with three books - The Immortal Rules, The Eternity Cure and The Forever Song - it is about Allison Sekemoto, a human who hates vampires that gets turned into one. It's very unique and dark and well written. I absolutely devoured the series and read it in a week. It's filled with action and romance and mystery and is all round very good!

2. A Court Of Thorns And Roses 

A Court Of Thorns And Roses is a trilogy by Sarah J Maas. The second book is A Court Of Mist And Fury and the third book is yet to be released. I have talked about this a lot on my blog too, along with her other series mentioned above, Throne Of Glass so I will be keeping it pretty short and leaving links for you to check out instead!

The book is a retelling of Beauty And The Beast but Maas has mixed in her own elements of faeries and magic and suspense. It's extremely well written, with beautifully crafted characters and storyline. It's so intricately woven, it's breathtaking.

I have reviewed the first and the second book on my blog, along with mentioning it in my top 8 of 2016 list. The links to read are below.

Related: A Court Of Thorns And Roses Book Review and A Court Of Mist And Fury Book Review and Top 8 Of 2016

Books | sprinkledpages

1. The Winner's Trilogy 

This is something I have raved on about on my Twitter! The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski is such a beautiful and well written story about two kindred spirits who find each other in the worst of circumstances. It's told effortlessly and flawlessly and the characters just take my breath away because of how well they are expressed. 

This series is an absolute must read! I am not going to talk too much about this one too because I am planning to write a full book review for it anyway, which you can read, instead of me duplicating what I've written there and here. 

However, I have mentioned it in a lot of my other posts such as Rulers Of The Book Tag, Top 8 Amazing Books Of 2016 and my Mid Year Book Freak Out which you can check out for more of my fangirling!


But anyway, all these series are so fabulous and you MUST pick them up and try them out because I can guarantee you will not regret it. I loved them to bits and I am sure you will too! And let me know if you do read them or have read them because I love discussing books with people!

Leave me a comment letting me know what one of your favourite book series is below! 

You May Also Like

0 happy thoughts